Golf Tips Free Online For Better Golf

I decided to begin this series of free online golf tips & instructions with the lessons and methods my grandfather taught. My grandfather was a Golf Professional for nearly 50 years and his career highlights include qualifying for two U.S. Opens and being invited to play in the British Open. Although golf instruction has come a long way since my grandfather's time, these golf lessons still provide very important fundamentals to be learned and remembered. Sometimes the best golf lessons come in the simplest form and are made easier to understand and execute. The following instructions have been taken from my grandfather's notes entitled, "Improve Your Golf". I am happy to share these with anyone wanting to learn how to play golf, or revisit the basic fundamentals of the game.

_________________________________________________________________________

PGATOUR.com News